Is a Bidet With a Dryer Worth It? Bidets have been around for centuries, but they’ve only recently become popular in Australia. A bidet is a plumbing fixture that bidet spray water to clean your bottom after using the toilet. Bidets with dryers are a newer invention, and they’re becoming increasingly popular, especially among people who are looking for a more hygienic and environmentally friendly way to clean themselves.
Benefits Of Using a Bidet With a Dryer
There are several benefits to using a Conor bidet with a dryer:
- Better hygiene: Bidets clean you with water, which is much more effective than using toilet paper alone. Toilet paper can leave behind traces of feces and bacteria, which can lead to infections and other health problems. Bidets also reduce the risk of hemorrhoids and other anal conditions.
- Reduced toilet paper consumption: Bidets can help you reduce your toilet paper consumption by up to 75%. This saves you money and is better for the environment.
- More comfortable: Bidets are more comfortable to use than toilet paper, especially for people with sensitive skin or anal conditions. The warm water is soothing and cleansing, and the dryer helps you get completely dry.
Here are some additional things to consider when deciding whether or not to buy
- How often do you use the toilet? To use the toilet frequently, then a bidet with a dryer can be a good investment. It will save you money on toilet paper.
- Have any health conditions? If you have sensitive skin, or other anal conditions, then a bidet with a dryer can be a helpful tool for managing your symptoms.
- Do you live in a cold climate? You live in a cold climate, then a bidet toilet seat can be a nice luxury.
- How much space you have in your bathroom? Bidets with dryers can be quite large, so make sure you have enough space.
Conclusion : Is a Bidet With a Dryer Worth It?
Overall, bidets with dryers are a great way to improve your bathroom experience and reduce your toilet paper consumption. However, they are more expensive than traditional toilet paper, so you should decide whether or not they are worth the investment for you.